What is the greatest lesson Val Wright has learned from her research, writing, and speaking on the subject of innovation while working with executives from Starbucks, LinkedIn, Financial Times and Google?
Her experiences have shown time and time again that it’s not the economy, market conditions or competition that’s holding your business back; the secret is locked inside how leaders ruthlessly, (in a thoughtful way,) manage their time, energy and resources, in parallel.
Join Val for an interactive session where you will:
• Become Thoughtfully Ruthless® by focusing your time and energy on products, profits and customers – not internal energy black holes.
• Learn how to magically invent more time and create additional capacity.
• Create your leapfrog organization to catapult your long-term growth.
• Increase the probability that you will get promoted, create dramatic results and have magnetic followership appear all around you with your Influence Bullseye.
• Demonstrate why it is not enough to be brilliant – you have to be brilliant at demonstrating your brilliance.
About Val Wright
Internationally acclaimed innovation expert Val Wright was named as one of the top 50 resources for Chief Operating Officers by Clicksoftware. She is one of only 64 experts inducted into Million Dollar Consultant® Hall of Fame. The global clients who have requested her help include Starbucks, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Financial Times and DreamWorks Animation. Val’s corporate experience includes tenures during dramatic growth periods at Amazon, BMW, Microsoft, Harrods, Marconi and Sema Group.
Val participated on the small team that created the fastest-selling device of all time, Kinect for Xbox, which won a Guinness book of world record selling over 20 million devices. This contributed to the turnaround of Microsoft’s Entertainment business from a billion-dollar loss to a multimillion-dollar profit machine.
Her unique approach, which she has trademarked as Thoughtfully Ruthless®, has produced typical clients results of market domination in extraordinarily short time frames along with compassionate truth telling, fearlessness, and extensive creative, technical and leadership gains.
Val’s books include Thoughtfully Ruthless: The Key to Exponential Growth, which was named best business book by Independent Press Awards and business book of 2017 by The New York Big Book Awards, and Innovation Trifecta: How to Catapult Innovation by Creating a Symbiotic Relationship between Creative, Business, and Technical Teams.
Val a regular contributor for CNBC, Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, Fast Company, Bloomberg, Reuters, LA Times, MSN and Today.
valwrightconsulting.com LinkedIn @valerwright