Welcome! We invite you to learn more about our organization and to become a member today!
At Watermark, we carefully select our members in order to connect you to a dynamic peer group and provide a unique platform for you to share your challenges and successes with each other.
We offer the following membership categories:
Our Senior Executive membership is for individuals who hold:
- Director level or above positions in the corporate or academic arena (or in transition).
- Senior leaders (for example, a senior associate or above) in a professional services firm or company
- Seasoned entrepreneurs who own their own company and/or have been in business for 3 years or more
- C-Suite level individuals qualify for this category
Our Emerging Executive membership is for individuals who hold:
- Individual contributor up to a Senior Manager or Program Manager position in the corporate or academic arena (or in transition). Associates in a professional services firm or company
- Emerging entrepreneurs who have been in business for under 3 years
We also offer Nonprofit and Student membership rates. Please contact Membership to apply.
- Nonprofit membership is for individuals who hold:
- Must be a recognized 501c3 or 501c4 organization
- VPs and above may be invited to attend by invitation only to C-Suite events
- Our Student membership is for individuals who are:
- Currently enrolled at any recognized educational institution and identified as a student (full or part-time)
*40% discount reflected off public rate.
**Member-only registrations for the Conference for Women opens 48 hours prior to general public registrations. No discounts available for members. Sponsor Memberships do not qualify for pre-registration. In order to access member only pre-registration, you must be a member by August 31, 2019, 11:59 p.m. PT. Pre-sale quantities are limited, and membership does not guarantee ticket availability. Update your opt-in email settings to receive these notices and links.
To submit your membership inquiry and submission, please complete a membership application. Once received, Watermark will:
- Review the application
- Contact you regarding your application status
Questions? We would love to have you send us an email.
We look forward to having you make your mark in the Watermark community!