The Watermark team is committed to helping develop frontline leaders to their fullest potential. To do this, we are partnering with three outstanding organizations to offer you world class full day and digital Co-branded Workshops.
>> Download Details
This is a 12-week ONLINE program with content provided by industry leading executives. The curriculum provides best practices in leadership, organizational development and change management, negotiation and collaboration, effective business communication, and how to create and sustain high performance teams that increase business value.
The next program start on April 22, 2019 | Sign up now, only 50 spaces available >> REGISTER
We have one mission and one purpose: To Make Leaders Better.
Our team is committed to helping develop frontline leaders to their fullest potential.
Top 5 reasons for enrollment in the Professional Development Academy
- Drives employee retention.
- Generates higher performance outcomes
- Increases employee engagement.
- Establishes greater sense of value, connection and appreciation
- Develops an employer of choice brand that drives attraction of top talent for better recruitment.
Key points to remember
- Efficient 12 weeks in duration
- Non-disruptive No travel required. 100% on-line guided mentorship journey with synchronous & asynchronous learning activities. (no time out of the office required!)
- Scalable Intentionally designed to accommodate large volume of participants from global enterprises
- Mentorship based model - Virtual mentorship provided by Fortune 500 CEOs, CIOs, CISOs, CHROs, General Colin Powell, Marshall Goldsmith, and the world’s most respected leadership coaches
- CPE credits Qualifies for 48 continuing education credits
- Affordable $1,995 (members) $2,195 (non-members) per enrollee. Volume discounts available.(Previously $3,995)
See the Details for the course schedule.
"Several of our most promising frontline managers were among the first to enroll. We have seen immediate value from their participation.”
-Wes Hargrove, SVP & CIO, 7-Eleven
>> Download Details
You deliver strong results and you always know your numbers. How do you help your CEO recognize you’re capable of so much more? How can you communicate confidently, command respect, and build trust? Strengthen your executive presence and go from good to great.
This is a full day in-person workshop:
- November 14, San Francisco >> REGISTER for November
Highly-Personalized, Interactive Learning
During this full-day program, you will acquire skills through extensive video recording, group exercises, and instructor coaching. With a ‘high touch’ ratio of just six participants per instructor, you’ll receive candid personal feedback from your Exec|Comm coach and your peers. A typical half-hour includes 10 minutes of instructor briefing and 20 minutes of practice and skill-building.
Invest in Yourself and Your Team’s Top Talent
This program is designed for directors, VPs, CFOs, and senior women leaders in Finance roles.
- After participating in this program, you will:
- Understand how others perceive you and how this impacts your career
- Take control of your personal brand
- Practice mindfulness to stay calm and grounded in heated situations
- Use relational body language to foster favorable connections and boost credibility
- Inspire, persuade, and bring data to life through strategic storytelling
- Communicate authentically – earn trust and respect without giving up your voice
- Connect with a strong peer group of women CFOs, Finance VPs, and directors
"This built upon past training by providing hands-on applicable practice. Breaking up the presentations & building each skill was very useful. I liked how you integrated mindfulness and authenticity – so important and rarely addressed.”
- Managing Director, Fortune 500 firm
PLEASE NOTE: All public workshops are not included in corporate agreements, eligible for bulk ticket use, or corporate promotional discounts. Please contact Kate Byrne for more information.