Watermark is known for delivering high-quality programs throughout the year featuring inspiring speakers, innovative business leaders, and newsmakers with unique takes on our world. If you are interested in sharing your expertise through our programming, we welcome you to submit a speaker proposal. Please fill in the form below:
- Once you have submitted a proposal, we will only confirm receipt of your submission.
- Please refrain from emailing to check on the status of your submission. We review all proposals carefully, and will reach out if we find a fit or have additional questions. We will be in touch directly if we’d like to invite you to join us as a speaker.
- Due to the extremely high volume of submissions we receive, if you have already submitted a proposal within the past year, please refrain from resubmitting.
- As a non-profit, our speaking roles are unpaid. If you require an honorarium, fee, or reimbursement of expenses (travel, etc.) to speak, please do not submit a proposal.
- We do not accept proposals for keynote roles from individuals, only publishers or agencies.
- Proposals are accepted year-round.
Can’t find the info you’re looking for here? Email email@example.com
Please read all info above carefully prior to contacting us.