Watermark provides the highest quality programs throughout the year and this is because of the thought-leaders, disruptors, and innovators who speak at our events. If you are interested in the opportunity to share your expertise through our programming, we welcome you to submit a speaker proposal. Please email us the following:
- Short Bio (no more than 500 words)
- Description of Area of Expertise
- Links to:
- Previous Speaking Engagements (videos, podcasts, webinars, etc.)
- Articles, Press, Blogs, etc.
- Relevance and why you are interested in speaking at a Watermark event; what type of event (Women Like Us Networks, Workshop, Webinar, Speaker Series, Panel, Conference)
- Target Audience (C-Suite, Senior Executives, Emerging Executives, Entrepreneurs, etc.)
- Once you have submitted a proposal, we will only confirm receipt of your submission.
- Please refrain from emailing to check on the status of your submission. We review all proposals carefully, and will only reach out if we find a fit, or have additional questions. We will be in touch directly if we’d like to invite you to join us as a speaker.
- Due to the extremely high volume of submissions we receive, if you have already submitted a proposal within the past year, please refrain from resubmitting.
- As a non-profit, our speaking roles are unpaid. If you require an honorarium, fee, or reimbursement of expenses (travel, etc.) to speak, please do not submit a proposal.
- We do not accept proposals for keynote roles from individuals, only publishers or agencies.
- Proposals are accepted year-round.
Can’t find the info you’re looking for here? Email email@example.com
Please read all info above carefully prior to sending questions via email.