Members: $1,250 | Non-Members: $1,299 (sponsor comp-tickets and bulk-tickets do not apply)
>> Download Details
You’re a leader, a corporate rising star or an expert in your field. You work hard, deliver strong results, and you’re ready to take the next big step in your career. How do you stand out from the crowd? How can you strengthen your executive presence, and go from good to great?
How can you communicate confidently, command respect, and build trust? Executive presence transforms leaders, so that you can perform when stakes are high and bring your best self into your interactions with others.
“This built upon past training by providing hands-on applicable practice. Breaking up the presentations & building each skill was very useful. I liked how you integrated mindfulness and authenticity – so important and rarely addressed.” – Managing Director, Fortune 500 firm
After participating in this program, you will:
- Understand how others perceive you and how this impacts your career
- Take control of your personal brand
- Practice mindfulness to stay calm and grounded in heated situations
- Use relational body language to foster favorable connections and boost credibility
- Inspire, persuade, and bring data to life through strategic storytelling
- Communicate authentically – earn trust and respect without giving up your voice
- Connect with a strong peer group of women CFOs, Finance VPs, and directors
Highly-Personalized, Interactive Learning
During this full-day program, you will acquire skills through extensive video recording, group exercises, and instructor coaching. With a ‘high touch’ ratio of just six participants per instructor, you’ll receive candid personal feedback from your Exec|Comm coach and your peers. A typical half-hour includes 10 minutes of instructor briefing and 20 minutes of practice and skill-building.
Invest in Yourself and Your Team’s Top Talent
This program is designed for directors, VPs, CFOs, and senior women leaders in Finance roles.