Directions to 1440 Multiversity
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
Join us for a special Watermark Weekend on the beautiful 1440 Multiversity campus in Scotts Valley – just a 15-minute drive from San Jose. The program fee is $425, plus all-inclusive accommodations. You'll find more details about registration, the campus and accommodations on the event webpage.
You’ve got one more quarter left in the year. Are you where you want to be in your career? Have you assembled a long list of accomplishments, or are you dwelling on a long list of missed opportunities? Chances are you’re noticing a mix of both.
Join us for a weekend workshop with leadership expert and senior executive coach Charmaine McClarie, and learn how to use the final few months of the year to your advantage. Charmaine will show you what you can do now to position yourself for greater success in 2019 so that you can finally achieve the career – and the life – you want and deserve. Prior to the workshop, you’ll be invited to a call with Charmaine to spark your vision.
Set yourself on the path to success and abundance through reflective and interactive work that includes creating a vision collage, and participating in lectures and discussions.
During this inspiring, introspective weekend, you will:
• Redefine your value and brand
• Learn best practices for your résumé and LinkedIn profile
• Experiment with transforming interviews into meaningful and memorable conversations
• Create a go-forward plan that you can start using immediately
Need More Reasons to Attend? How About These?
• Life is short. If you want the career and life you deserve, now is the time to act.
• You deserve a weekend to focus just on you: your brand, résumé, LinkedIn profile, interviewing skills and tapping into your true value.
• 98 percent of Charmaine’s clients are promoted within 18 months of working with her – why not you?
• Charmaine is a highly sought-after coach who has presented at Watermark conferences and workshops – she brought down the house at our 2017 Leadership Conference!
About Charmaine McClarie
Charmaine McClarie is a leadership expert and senior executive coach who helps leaders have their best year ever. She has worked with leaders in 27 industries across five continents. Her clients include top executives from Coca-Cola, DuPont, Gilead, Humana, Intuit, Johnson & Johnson, Starbucks and T-Mobile.
During her 20+ years as an executive coach, 98% of Charmaine’s clients are promoted within 18 months of working with her – whether that means going from SVP to EVP, growing from regional to global leadership or becoming a corporate director.
Charmaine serves on the EMBA program faculty at the University of Missouri Kansas City Bloch School of Management and is a visiting lecturer at the Smith College Executive Education program. McClarie Group has been profiled in Financial Times, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, The New York Times and People.
mcclariegroup.com LinkedIn @McClarieGroup
About 1440 Multiversity
1440 Multiversity is a new school in Scotts Valley (Santa Cruz County) that offers teachable skills for better living. It’s a place where you can choose your path to a better life – on purpose, with practice.