Watermark invites you to congratulate the Silicon Valley Business Journal Women of Influence Award Winners, including Watermark members (Heather Jerrehian, Emtrain | Monica Phillips, DLA Piper; Spark Plug Labs | Rashim Mogha, Automation Anywhere) and sponsors (Amy Fliegelman Olli and June Yang, VMWare | Sherry Ryan, Juniper Networks | Dr. Yun Freund, Equinix | Jen Betz, Maxim Integrated | Roshan Mehdizadeh Corsiglia and Kripa Krishnan, Google | Yan Li, Western Digital Corp | Charlene M. Morrow, Fenwick and West LLP | Lisa Su, AMD | Rania Succar, Intuit).
The Silicon Valley Business Journal's annual Women of Influence awards program is designed to honor the region's most influential business women. These specific women and sponsors have made their mark on their communities as well as the Watermark community. View all winners HERE.
Interested in submitting more nominations? Watermark is currently accepting nominations for our 2019 Make Your Mark (MYM) Awards. Entries will be accepted online through Friday, June 7. The MYM Awards are open to all professional women, as well as an award for a man and organization who are working to advance women in positions of leadership!
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS HERE
The awards will be conferred in the following categories:
1) Connection Award: A woman who connects women (and men)
2) Development Award: A woman who helps develop women
3) Advocacy Award: A woman who advocates for the advancement of women
4) Bill Campbell Award: A man who has demonstrated a commitment to advancing women as an ally
5) Impact Award: A company that demonstrates a commitment to advancing women