Who Are The Women (and Men!) Who've Made Their Mark?
Watermark is currently accepting nominations for our 2017 Make Your Mark (MYM) Awards. Entries will be accepted online only through Monday, July 31.
The MYM Awards are open to all professional women – and we even have an award for men!
Our award categories:
• Connection Award: A woman who connects women (and men)
• Development Award: A woman who helps develop women
• Advocacy Award: A woman who advocates for the advancement of women
• Bill Campbell Award: A "Man Who Gets It"
• Impact Award: A company that demonstrates a commitment to advancing women
Click Here to Submit Your Nomination
You may recall last year's fantastic winners:
• Lauren Diehl of Oracle: Connection Award
• Ana Corrales of Google / Nest: Development Award
• Susan Lovegren of AppDynamics: Advocacy Award
• Intuit: Impact Award
• Gordy Davidson of Fenwick & West: Bill Campbell (Man Who Gets It) Award
• Bindu Garapaty of Juniper Networks: Watermark Emerging Executive of the Year
• Julie Brush of Solutus Legal Search: Watermark Senior Executive of the Year
Who else has created such an indelible legacy? Submit your nomination today.
Deadline: Monday, July 31
Mark Your Calendars: Our Make Your Mark Awards are set for Wednesday, Nov. 1, at the Hyatt Regency Burlingame, featuring keynote speaker Libby Schaaf, Mayor, Oakland. Purchase your ticket to the event and to the VIP reception beforehand.
Questions? Please send an email to: email@example.com.
Make Your Mark