Photos by Michele Nur
What a great evening at NetApp in Sunnyvale! Watermark's Wednesday, Jan. 11 Gender Balance: We're Achieving It, and So Can You panel was spot-on, offering excellent tips and tricks to help increase the number of women in leadership positions.
Our panel featured Patty Burke, Strategic Business Partner, Center for Creative Leadership, Gwen Carscadden, Chief People Officer for Intersect ENT, Gunjan Aggarwal, Vice President, Global Head of Talent Acquisition and M&As, Human Resources, Ericsson and Kim McEachron, Chief People Officer, Genomic Health. Intersect ENT and Genomic Health are Watermark Index winners – meaning that 30 percent of more of their top leaders and board members are women. Ericsson is Watermark sponsor.
Many thanks to NetApp, our panelists and volunteers and to all of you who joined us! Among our survey results:
- "Appreciate the wisdom, savvy and inside look at women's careers and companies."
- "Very enlightening experience to see so many dynamic women leaders."
- "Excellent discussion by articulate panelists and the audience."
- "My first Watermark experience was a valuable one."
- "Absolutely fantastic, as expected."
And here's a look at our favorite tweets!
If you're not yet a Watermark member and would like to join, please email Danielle Zimmerman for more information. We look forward to seeing you at our Wednesday, Feb. 1 Watermark Conference for Women!