One of the most valuable parts of being a Watermark sponsor is access to our on-site Customized Corporate Programs, which are designed to strengthen and enhance your company’s female talent. These leadership development programs are not to be confused with our public events – they are facilitated on your campus or at your office for your intended audience, whether it be sponsor members, women at various management levels or even clients and partners. Each unique program is strategically designed to foster career, personal and corporate development.
Each Customized Corporate Program is subject to individual pricing, so feel free to select one or more that best target your specific needs. If you are interested in multiple programs, we recommend applying for Watermark sponsorship, which provides a significant discount for all programs. For more information, please contact Kate Byrne.
Our Customized Corporate Programs fall into four categories:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Tactical Skills
- Yearlong Development
- NEW - Gaining Mental Toughness to Show Up and Deliver: Many times we don't see what world-class performers put into the finished product. We see the tip of the iceberg, an athlete on t.v. or a CEO on a company wide address or in a press conference. They work extremely hard to reach a high-level of proficiency, and it's vital that they know how to deliver especially when it really matters. What you want to achieve is no less important. What could you achieve if you understood, mastered and applied the same tips, tools and habits that world-class performers use when they need to compete under pressure? Learn how to gain clarity on your big dream and the mental toughness to show up and deliver, especially when the pressure is on.
- NEW - Key Factors in Motivation and How to Apply Them to Yourself and Your Team: World-class performers maintain a high level of motivation over the long haul, even through setbacks and failures. Learn what mindset that you and your team will need to develop to foster motivation through the good times and during challenging times. The focus will be gaining the mental toughness necessary to drive high performance for everyone on your bench.
- NEW - How Confidence Affects Productivity and How to Get More of Both: Confidence and productivity go hand in hand, and it's challenging at best to have one without the other. World-class athletes view confidence a little differently than the rest of us, and it's how you may think! Learn the key factors in building confidence to champion best productivity and performance, consistently.
- Boundary Spanning Leadership: Turning Boundaries into Frontiers: We live in a world of vast collaborative potential. Yet, all too often, powerful boundaries create borders that splinter groups into Us and Them, leading to limited possibilities and uninspiring results. To transform these borders into innovative frontiers in today’s global, multi-stakeholder organizations, you needBoundary Spanning Leadership. In this workshop you will learn the power of boundary spanning for success, and six practices to make those connections so you and your team can achieve more together. Based on CCL’s ground breaking research and book “Boundary Spanning Leadership”, this workshop includes specific process maps and case studies that show how to use the boundary spanning concepts successfully. Applicable for mixed gender groups.
- The Conscious Leader: Interested in replacing excuses with reaching the next level to be exceptional? Want to lead the new paradigm of interacting at work? Eager to take your organization to a new standard of excellence? This workshop focuses on actionable consciousness practices that you can use daily to increase your productivity, creativity and connection. Recommended for mid-level to the highest senior levels. Applicable for mixed gender groups.
- Innerfluence: The Key to Creating Massive Influence: Participants navigate self-knowledge and develop the language to assert themselves with greater confidence. They're given the tools for powerful self-analysis and uncovering the obstacles that are currently holding them back from achieving their full potential. They'll complete the workshop with a new roadmap for greater influence. Can be geared for mixed level groups.
"The content was extremely relevant and thought-provoking. The facilitator was engaging and had great interaction with the audience."
- Intuit Executive
"Outstanding speaker, with realistic and relevant concepts that I can easily to put into practice immediately."
- VMware Executive
"Loved that each point discussed concluded with applicable ideas and takeaways."
- Ericsson Executive
- Influence and Impact: Increase your female employees’ ability to contribute to your organization with greater influence and impact, focusing on five key leadership roles that contribute to their ability to influence. Recommended for mid-level to the highest senior levels. Applicable for mixed gender groups.
- Leading Gracefully: A New Model of Impactful Leadership for Women: Women in the workplace have a unique challenge in the face of ingrained gender bias. Studies show that leadership is still equated with traditionally masculine qualities, like being aggressive, direct and dominating. However, when women choose to lead with this style, studies also show their likeability and effectiveness suffers. This 2-hour training is designed to offer an alternative model of leadership more aligned with women's natural capacities.
- Overcoming Obstacles to Self-Confidence: Studies show that women consistently undervalue themselves and underestimate their abilities compared to men. This lack of self-confidence results in women speaking up less, not pursuing career opportunities, or leaning in. In this 2- hour training, participants will have the opportunity to explore the meaning of self-confidence and why it is critical to career success, and will have an opportunity for reflection to identify individual obstacles getting in the way of being confident.
- NEW - How Deliberate Practice Accelerates Mastery and Motivation: It's been proven in science over the last three decades that there is a right way and wrong way to practice to achieve high level mastery. When done correctly, it can accelerate competency and fuel motivation to get better. When done incorrectly, the results can be burnout, frustration or giving up. Learn what deliberate practice is, how it can be applied to yourself and/or your team for mass progress, results and job satisfaction.
- NEW - Using Emotions to Drive High Performance and Champion Results: World-class athletes manage emotions differently than most, and the results can be dramatic. This is a learned skill that we need to know too, if we want to rise above the rest. Emotions are very powerful, and can be used to propel us to greatness or to set us up for failure. Learn some of the Mental Toughness tips, tools and habits of world-class performers, so you can use your emotions to be your best, quicker.
- Feedback That Works: Giving feedback can be uncomfortable for some, yet sharpening this skill can bring incredible dividends and career development important to leaders moving up. Based on research from the Center for Creative Leadership, this workshop teaches CCL’s simple, proven feedback approach. This approach is teaches users to be clear, positive and authentic, while communicating a difficult message. Unlike many other feedback approaches that antagonize the listener or create undue anxiety on the giver, this practice empowers your listener to take ownership and understand the impact they are having. This workshop is interactive and provides clear tools and techniques for practicing and applying feedback techniques immediately. Applicable for mixed gender groups.
- Selling your Ideas: Moving from Concept to Reality: It is not enough to have great ideas—to achieve truly enduring change, you have to catalyze a movement. Being one person with a great idea without support from others is incredibly challenging: This workshop teaches skills to understand your audience, influence others, create buy-in across the organization---from peers and team members to senior leadership. Participants will learn strategies, techniques and tools to sell ideas to an organization at all levels. It includes CCL’s research-based Influencer Mapping tool and provides practice and strategies to quickly apply the learning in the work environment. Applicable for mixed gender groups.
- Driving Innovation Adoption: CCL research shows that 94% of C-level executives say innovation is important for their organizations, yet only 14% say they are effective at innovation. Companies often have innovative ideas, but don’t have the processes to execute the ideas. This workshop provides practical tactics to drive adoption of innovative technologies, products and services in large organizations. Participants will learn to avoid roadblocks that cause innovations to fail, identify key stakeholders for success and use communication and collaboration techniques to build stakeholder champions.
- Building Meaningful Connections: This highly interactive workshop explores the importance of networks and gives each participant an opportunity to document and evaluate their network, and develop a plan to enhance it building new and impactful relationships with women in your organization. This 2-hour workshop is applicable to a mixed gender group or women at any level. It is also recommended to help build your women’s network, developing and solidifying cross-functional relationships within your company.
"I thought that I was a great networker, but this workshop opened my eyes to the fact that my current network is not going to help my career development. I was astounded by the gaps that I have. I now have the tools to be more strategic with the process."
- Oracle Executive
"This program was very relevant, engaging, fun and inspirational - there were also a number of 'aha' moments."
- Ericsson Executive
" I learned a new perspective on networking. The presenter gave us great actions items that I can start implementing immediately."
- Intuit Executive
- Negotiating Effectively: What Works for Women: How comfortable are you with negotiating? Whether it’s about a promotion, a raise, or getting the resources you need for that high-stakes project, many women feel hesitant or anxious when getting ready to make a big request. In this 2-hour workshop, you’ll learn a process and skills to help you with confidence, creative solutions, measurable results, and stronger long-term relationships.
- Your Personal Brand is in Your Hands: How Employees Can Create & Manage Their Personal Brand at Work for Leadership Success: This workshop inspires & motivates employees from all generations, at all levels, to be more accountable and improve their leadership skills by focusing on their Personal Brand at work. There’s NO downside to having employees willing to work on themselves, and their leadership style, to create a more positive Personal Brand and productive workplace. This 2-hour workshop is best suited for mid-level to the highest senior levels and is applicable for mixed gender groups.
"The facilitator touched on a lot of key and relevant points. She was exciting and entertaining despite the very factual information being shared."
- Ericsson Executive
"The messaging and asks from this workshop were simple and doable. I came out of this session with some tangible and useful skills. What a phenomenal facilitator!"
- VMware Executive
"Excellent advice and thought provoking. Can't wait to touch-up my personal brand!"
- Maxim Integrated Executive
- Enhancing Conflict Management Skills: We often hear the words “workplace conflict” and begin to look for the nearest exit. However, being able to recognize, embrace, and successfully manage a variety of conflict situations is a key success factor for today’s professionals. This lively inter-active 2-hour workshop will review some of the main causes of conflict, assist the participants in understanding their own conflict style, and provide an overview of tools and strategies that can support greater confidence and adaptability when faced with team or individual conflict.
- Board Access: This workshop covers the differences between the various types of boards; the skills, background and experience required for each; and how to find available board positions. Recommended for mid-level to the highest senior levels. Applicable for mixed gender groups.
"This workshop was a great opportunity to understand board placement and governance."
- Intel Executive
"The facilitator gave a thorough explanation of the types of boards, personality styles/fit and, most importantly, how to create an action plan and next steps."
- DLA Piper Partner
"The workshop provided a wonderful framework of options and paths to board service."
- Ericsson Executive
"The facilitator provided a great education on the realities of joining a board."
- Reed Smith Partner
- Boundaries for Brilliance: How to Say No with Grace, Not Guilt: This workshop provides practical insights and tools to help you decline requests in ways that build credibility, relationships and results. You will leave this workshop with clarity about where to invest your precious energy so you feel less overwhelmed and more focused on the things that allow you to be healthier, saner and more effective. Recommended for mid-level to the highest senior levels. Applicable for mixed gender groups.
- Step Onto A Bigger Stage: Sharpen Your Content, Mindset and Delivery for High-Stakes Presentations and High-Impact Conversations: Whether an audience is 1, 10 or 1,000 people, a speaker's ability to connect, communicate his or her vision and inspire action is essential. This workshop provides tools to distill ideas into concise and compelling messages, eliminate habits that undermine authority and help embody the message with clarity and conviction so that speakers can inspire their audiences to take action. Recommended for mid-level to the highest senior levels. Applicable for mixed gender groups.
- Finding Your Voice: Improving Your Business Presentation & Communication Skills: This interactive workshop delivers an experience that magically transforms how participants communicate and present themselves; influencing the confidence, creativity and best abilities of each speaker. Participants significantly improve their communication skills from public presentations to one-on-one communications. Group collaboration and creative interchange also improves, setting a higher communication standard throughout your company.
- Executive Presence: It's not enough to have the best products, services, strategies or concepts – you need to communicate their value with conviction and executive presence is the starting point. This 2-hour workshop is recommended for mid-level to the highest senior levels and is applicable for mixed gender groups.
"Incredibly energetic and engaging facilitator! I loved learning how to control the room!"
- Xilinx Executive
"It was amazing to see the growth of the volunteers before our eyes."
- Zynga Executive
"This program gave me some clear guide lines for presenting any idea or issue to a group. This will help with organizing those thoughts better before speaking in meetings - incredibly practical!"
- Ericsson Executive
- Strategic Storytelling: Tools to Increase Your Influence: This workshop focuses on key techniques for delivering succinct, dynamic stories that engage your audience and build connections within a business context. You’ll learn how to craft your story to connect with your audience, how to know when to use what story and how to sequence the story and inherent lesson to maximize its effect. Recommended for mid-level to the highest senior levels. Applicable for mixed gender groups.
- Present Like a Pro: Content, Structure and Style: Becoming a compelling speaker is about choosing engaging content, knowing how to structure it and understanding how it will be received by your audience. Through activities and exercises you will discover how to prepare an engaging presentation, communicate every day in a whole new light and develop a new vocabulary for sharing your messages with others.
- Self-Awareness & Unconscious Bias: Who we are today is heavily influenced by our experiences and perspectives. Self-leadership is the starting point for change, and learning more about who you are, how you show up and the gap between your intention and actual impact is the start to meaningful change. This workshop challenges leaders to understand, and to be more self-aware of any limiting biases they have either about themselves or others. By applying the learnings, they foster more inclusive relationships, integrate new perspectives and tap into their full potential.
- Communicating Across Cultures: Effective communication is a necessity to building and maintaining professional relationships. However, communicating with a colleague from a different culture than your own can be an obstacle. This workshop equips leaders with the skills to learn and adapt to various cultural communication styles to achieve a successful collaboration. Participants will grasp a better understanding of their own personal communication styles, learn to communicate in a more efficient manner, establish tactics to open the lines of communication and strengthen valuable relationships with your colleagues.
- The Science Behind Unconscious Bias in the Workplace: Tools to Lead with Your Conscious Mind: There is compelling scientific evidence that unconscious bias influences behavior, including the evaluation and selection of candidates from entry-level to leadership positions in all types of organizations. Unconscious bias is the result of messages (from a wide array of sources) introduced into our subconscious from an early age. Many of these preferences are deeply held and subtly influence how we situationally act toward one another. Participants will explore the science behind implicit bias and learn how to discover, understand and manage your hidden preferences. This 90-minute interactive workshop is designed inclusively, for audiences and leaders at all organizational levels.
- Improving Communications Across the Generations: Learn what makes the different generations at work “tick” to improve communication, team-building, retention and workplace productivity. Recommended for mid-level to the highest senior levels. Applicable for mixed gender groups.
- Get a Grip on Gen Y: How to Recruit, Manage, Motivate and Retain Our New (Unique!) Generation of Young Professionals: This workshop is targeted to front-line managers and executives who are responsible for recruiting, managing and/or retaining young professionals at work. Not only will attendees learn who these young professionals “really” are and what they expect from their companies and leadership, the workshop is filled with management and motivation strategies that all “Managers of Millennials” need to know to improve productivity and talent retention. Recommended for mid-level to the highest senior levels. Applicable for mixed gender groups.
- Success Strategies For Understanding And Embracing Organizational Change: Employees at every organizational level are faced with the impact, challenge, and opportunity of internal and external changes. Being able to flex in changing business environments and support others through the change process are important attributes for individuals and teams. How change is communicated is often one of the greatest challenges organizations face. This 2-hour workshop will review current issues that impact organizational change, as well as how participants experience and react to changing situations.
- Patrons and Protégées (Please inquire about pricing for sponsor and non-sponsor companies): This is a yearlong sponsorship program for Patrons and Protégées that enhances opportunities for high potential women in career growth, visibility, recognition, retention, engagement and promotion.