"We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women's voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored." - Sheryl Sandberg
Sponsor Inside Skinny
Mastering Your Own Resiliency in Any Work Environment with Indigo Dutton - 10-11 A.M. | Wednesday, November 1st
Energy management is a skill that too few people learn. Most people don't even think about their energy levels until they get sick or exhausted. By learning the skills that Indigo Ocean Dutton teaches in this workshop, you'll be able to create good habits that keep your energy working in your favor in the areas of emotion, purpose, physicality and mental clarity. Register for this webinar HERE
Below are the questions we encourage you to share with your colleagues to discuss in association with the webinar.
- When you're at work, do you give the same priority to self-care as you do in other situations?
- What is one element from the self-care plan you made in the workshop that you can see yourself experimenting with applying within your next work week? (Could be a part of mental focus, emotional fluency, sense of purpose, or physical vitality)
- Among the things you're achieving in the workplace, what gives you the greatest sense of progress in achieving personally meaningful goals?
- What activities outside work might also contribute toward a sense of meaningful progress in life?
- What is one bad self-care habit you feel you have that you would like to change, and what is one small first step you might take toward changing it?
Upcoming Women Like Us (WLU) Network Events:
Join us for valuable networking opportunities and meet other ambitious Watermark members! We have two upcoming WLU Network events coming up so register for one today that is most convenient for you:
Women Like Us (WLU) Network - Peninsula - 5:30-7:30 P.M. |Tuesday, November 7th | TBA, Menlo Park: Register HERE
Women Like Us (WLU) Network - East Bay - 5:30-7:30 P.M. |Tuesday, November 14th | Morgan Stanley: Register HERE
2018: Writing Your Next Leadership Chapter Workshop with Kelly Carlin - 5:30-7:30 P.M.| Tuesday, December 12th | Samsung, South Tower
It's never too early to start focusing on your leadership game plan for next year! In this workshop, Kelly Carlin will teach you how to recognize and celebrate your 2017 achievements and reframe your setbacks. But most importantly, you’ll revitalize your passion and sense of mission – the engine that fuels your work. You’ll replace your doubt, inner resistance and negative self-talk with a more productive script that reflects and celebrates your true self, enhancing your leadership style and helping you to claim your place in the world. Register HERE to join us kick off the new year right!
Exciting, New Membership Announcement:
With our commitment to help fill the pipeline with strong leaders, Watermark is happy to announce the creation of membership discounts for those in MBA and Exec MBA programs as well as a new non-profit rate. Please share with your networks and have them reach out to Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.