PRICING: Prestige Members: Complimentary | Basic Members: $39 | Members Bring a Guest for $53 | Non-Members: $65
This Powerful Presentation by Dr. Miluna Fausch is for you if:
• You’re an Ambitious Go-Getter who still feels like you’re still not measuring up and being the powerful, articulate communicator you could be at work.
• Have felt self-doubt or you worry about being judged when it comes to your presenting skills (or wondered if you really know what you’re talking about!)
• Your income and success relies on your ability to present and influence either a room of people or just one high-end client at a time.
• You feel like you’ve had to be masculine in order to have your Voice be heard (and even still, you don’t get all the respect you deserve).
• Really want to climb up the ladder, make more money and create more change in the world, but in your own authentic way (not selling yourself out).
Dr. Miluna will reveal:
• What your real job is when it comes to delivering a presentation that converts into new Contracts, High-End clients and New Opportunities.
• The Top 5 Mistakes you’re making at work that cost you BIG money and prevent you from attracting opportunities that would take your career to the next level immediately.
• Why the Feminine Voice is 10x more powerful for you than operating in your masculine just to be heard.
About Dr. Miluna Fausch, HHCP, PhD., Founder and Chief Creative Officer of Command the Room!
Dr. Miluna is a creative and curious entrepreneur with over 25 years of experience in show business, the corporate arena and as a business owner. She is an artiste with common sense and a Voice that challenges the status quo.
As an executive presentation coach, Dr. Miluna has worked with CEOs of companies, doctors, corporate trainers, a medica device rep, realtors, teachers, a city council member, salespeople, attorneys and a minister. Reported results from clients include: 3 to 4 new clients/customers per month, an increase in sales by as much as 50% – and a 60% improvement in corporate training effectiveness.
She has served on the board of directors for a non-profit arts organization, AAUW and Women in Business, and she is an active Watermark member. Miluna has a B.S. in Music Business, is an Holistic Health Counselor Practitioner and has a Ph.D. in Holistic Psychology. She is a Voiceworks® Associate and is a certified Level III Somatic Voicework℠ teacher. She continues to study business success, care of the professional Voice and the health of the brain.
LinkedIn Website @DrMiluna
About Watermark's Lead On Series
A variety of experts facilitate our Lead On Series, providing in-depth discussion and hands-on exercises that relate to key leadership development topics. Held on the Peninsula and in San Francisco, the programs are hosted by Watermark sponsor companies. Open to members and guests. #LeadOn
Many thanks DLA Piper!