Attention entrepreneurs – and emerging entrepreneurs!
Want to showcase your new idea or startup to an audience of potential investors, partners and customers? Could you use some practice pitching to top Bay Area VCs? Ready to receive some helpful suggestions on polishing your presentation?
Then apply for The Big Pitch – our popular afternoon session featured at our annual Watermark Entrepreneur Conference! The event is set for Tuesday, Oct. 17 at Fenwick & West.
Watermark will select three entrepreneurs to present for five minutes apiece, followed by a three-minute Q&A and five minutes of direct feedback from a panel of expert judges including VCs – the friendly, dolphin kind; no sharks here!
The Big Pitch is open to all entrepreneurs. You do not have to be a Watermark member to apply.
You must complete the application form and email it to us by Friday, Sept. 7, to be considered. We’ll announce the winners by Friday, Sept. 15.
Criteria for Submission:
• Founder or at least one member of the C-Suite must be female
• Completed application
• Your idea/company has not yet received first round of professional funding
• 5 minute presentation + 3 minute Q&A + 5 minute feedback
• 10 slides maximum
• Each presenter receives one full conference pass, as well as a presentation coaching session with Nathan Gold, The Demo Coach
• Each presenter/company will be included in all Watermark conference promotions – before, during and after the event – including on our website, social and our popular email blasts
Please download and complete The Big Pitch application and email it back to us by Friday, Sept. 1.
Questions? Send us an email and we'll get right back to you.
Thank you, and good luck!